VAT registered businesses, whether operating as a sole trader or limited company, will need to submit regular VAT returns and payments to HMRC. There are strict deadlines around VAT, from registering, to filing and paying. Failure to complete any of these in time or accurately can lead to significant penalties, which is understandably off putting and daunting for many. However, using our VAT return service can not only provide reassurance that all will be managed and in order, but can also bring the added advantage of ensuring that your cashflow is optimised.
Our VAT return service includes:
- Advising on whether it would be beneficial for you to voluntarily register if under the VAT threshold
- Helping you register for VAT with HMRC
- Providing guidance on different VAT rates that apply to your goods or services
- Calculating your VAT return and providing timely notification of your VAT liability or inform you if a VAT refund is due
- Advising on the best VAT scheme to use for your business
- Informing you of when you can choose to de-register for VAT or apply for an exception to registering for VAT