Self Assessment Tax Return
In the UK, it is an individual’s responsibility to ensure they are paying the correct amount of tax to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC). This is done through completing a self-assessment tax return, or personal tax return as it is also referred to and is a legal obligation.
Ridgefield Consulting is an independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Oxford and has been providing comprehensive quality self-assessment tax return service since 2010.
As part of the service we are able to help by:
- Confirming your tax status and whether or not you need to complete a personal tax return for the year
- Registering you for self-assessment if it is your first time
- Explain what records and documentation you need to keep throughout the year, and provide to us so that we can calculate how much tax you will need to pay
- Ensure different sources of income are declared to make sure nothing is missed out from your tax return that could result in tax investigations or penalties
- Accurately calculate your tax liability for the year, as well as identify all deductions that can be made to reduce your tax bill as much as possible
- Send you a copy of your calculated tax return with a summary explaining how we have made the calculations for you to review, approve and sign
- Once you are happy with your tax return, we will help you submit it to HMRC to ensure correct filing by the deadline
- Provide a copy of your tax return for you to keep, but also keep a digital record ourselves should you ever need a replacement
Get In Touch
Please contact us on
01865 24 55 11
or click on this button for the Pop-Up Form