SEIS in a snapshot
To ensure the smooth running of the SEIS procedure, please get in touch with us today to find out how we can help. We work with new start-ups on a regular basis, providing proactive advice and support the whole way.
Our SEIS service:
- Complete Advance Assurance
- Create share issue
- Complete SEIS1 form
- Complete Self Assessment Tax Return for investor
- Advise on additional tax schemes for start-ups such as R&D tax credits and Patent Box.
SEIS benefits to start-up businesses:
- In total you could receive up to £150,000 from multiple investors, and up to £100,000 maximum from one individual investor.
- SEIS is an attractive tax relief option for investors as they can receive 50% off their income tax on investments of up to £100,000 per tax year. In addition, any profits made from their investment are exempt from capital gains tax when held for more than 3 years.
- As of 2018, the government are now getting stricter with SEIS applications. Find out about the changes and how you should prepare you claim in our article: 2018 changes to EIS and SEIS. To discuss using SEIS for your business or any help with the process of claiming get in touch with us today. Or are you an established start-up? Consider using EIS.