R&D Tax Credits
Does your company work on creating new innovative solutions or products? If so, it may be eligible to claim Research and Development (R&D) tax credits. R&D tax credits are a tax relief scheme that was introduced by the UK government in 2000 in order to encourage advancement in science and technology to make the UK economy more competitive. Whether the business is operating at a profit or a loss, it can still benefit from R&D tax credits. And did you know that R&D tax credits are available to many more industries than just pharmaceutical or technology? If you’d like to find out if your business could take advantage get in touch with us today.
To learn more about R&D Tax Credits download our comprehensive guide below.
Download our easy-to-understand guide
For a complete breakdown on everything you need about R&D Tax Credits including:
- How your business can qualify for R&D
- How to work out how much you can receive from R&D
- How to make a claim for R&D
Why Switch to Ridgefield Consulting
- Get support from your own dedicated accountant who is here to assist you from start to end, so that you have the same friendly contact that understands your whole financial situation every time.
- Receive exceptionally high service levels at all times. We acknowledge all communications within one working day so be assured that answering your queries is always a matter of priority for us.
- Free practical advice, guides and insight into managing your money or growing your business through our monthly newsletter, as well as invites to events and regular rewards.