Inheritance tax planning is important for preparing for the future, preserving the wealth earned over a lifetime for the next generation and loved ones, and minimising the amount of tax your beneficiaries will pay on your estate.
Our approachable accountants are able to provide straight forward expert advice and guidance on inheritance tax planning including:
- Making use of annual exemptions during your lifetime
- How to gift surplus income or make regular contributions to maintenance costs
- Keeping a business within the family
- How to use charitable donations to reduce the inheritance tax rate
- Passing on unused pension funds