Setting up a new business
When it comes to setting up a new business, you will find that there are various legal obligations and requirements that you will need to prepare for and comply with. Get through the process seamlessly and stress-free with our friendly service that not only gets you started but can continue to support you throughout your business venture.
How we can help –
- We’ll set up your limited company with Companies House within 48 hours
- We’ll register you for all relevant taxes with HMRC
- We’ll explain the best way to pay yourself in the most tax advantageous way
- We’ll assist you with your business plan
- We can also offer fee protection insurance to cover costs of HMRC tax investigations
Once your new business is up and running, we can provide further support with a range of tax and accounting services for your business.
Why Switch to Ridgefield Consulting
- Get support from your own dedicated accountant who is here to assist you from start to end, so that you have the same friendly contact that understands your whole financial situation every time.
- Receive exceptionally high service levels at all times. We acknowledge all communications within one working day so be assured that answering your queries is always a matter of priority for us.
- Free practical advice, guides and insight into managing your money or growing your business through our monthly newsletter, as well as invites to events and regular rewards.