All limited companies are required to complete a company tax return annually. For some, it can be the most dreaded time of year, but it doesn’t have to be, nor should it be so onerous that it begins to disrupt business.
In most cases, you will need to file a company tax return (also known as the CT600) 12 months after the end of your accounting period. However, payment for your corporation tax is due after 9 months and 1 day at the end of your accounting period, which means this is due before filing. If this sounds confusing – not to worry – using our company tax return service means there’s always a trusty accountant to ensure you’re ahead of the deadlines.
How we can help:
- We prepare accurate tax calculations, including making any necessary year-end adjustments to determine the profit or loss of your company
- We help minimise your tax liability as much as possible through the use of available allowances, expenditure or deductions that can be claimed
- We take into account any previous years of loss than can be brought forward to reduce the current year’s taxable profits
- We’ll provide a copy of your CT600 for you to review and explain any points you’re unsure on
- We’ll also help you submit the CT600 to HMRC on time and let you know how much you need to pay, when you need to pay by and how you can pay