Technical Tax Specialist £25k – £45k
Ridgefield Consulting have seen rapid year on year growth for the past two years. Following a rebrand and launch of new website, we’re recruiting for additional team players that will suit the vibrant yet commercial atmosphere.
In line with our business development and marketing strategy, we are looking for a technical tax specialist to manage two core client streams:
Ideally you will have knowledge, skills and experience to complete:
- Advance Assurance report writing
- R&D tax credit procedure
- High understanding of the effect of grants on R&D, the difference between SME scheme v RDEC
- Understanding of GBER (desirable)
- Share option schemes
- EMI applications (desirable)
- Section 431 elections (desirable)
- Spin out relief (desirable)
You will need to be able to:
- Understand the distinction between investing (rental) and trading (development)
- Have full grasp of SDLT, VAT on residential property and CGT calculations
- Understanding of Inheritance Tax is desirable
In general we would expect the candidate to be well-versed in:
- Personal income tax
- Personal CGT
- VAT transactions
Other desirable skills include:
- Share for share exchange
- Group structure
- Group relief
- Trusts & estates planning
Ridgefield Consulting is able to offer ambitious and goal-orientated candidates 25 days annual leave, flexible work arrangements can be considered, part-time will be considered and negotiable salary.
CTA / CIOT / ACCA /ICAEW – one or mixture highly desirable; will consider part qualified / finalist.
Please email cv and cover to email@example.com to explain where you are in your career and why working with us will suit you.