Admin & Accounts Assistant
Circa £17k + OTE
Ridgefield Consulting is an independent firm of Chartered Accountants. Ambitious and with a reputation for providing unique quality tax and business advice services, you would be joining us at an exciting time where the business is thriving and creating a real stand-out identity amongst local competitors.
This is an entry-level role, however, we require a bright, switched-on and pro-active person who can use their own initiative and hit the ground running. A minimum of A/A* at GCSE and A&B at A Level is desirable. Would suit a hardworking person looking to gain valuable work experience, with the potential to become a permanent role for the suitable candidate. Will need to be presentable and confident when dealing with clients.
- Reception duties including answering telephones, front of house roles, booking meetings
- Administrative duties including managing office utilities, supplies and services
- Accounts duties including bookkeeping, chasing debtors and statements
- Ad hoc assistance for the Managing Director as required
With time there are further opportunities:
- Processing payroll
- Potential to become trainee accountant with professional training
- Actively involved in Sales
Details of the company can be found at www.ridgefieldconsulting.co.uk. No recruitment agents, please.