Amidst ongoing Brexit uncertainty, Chancellor Philip Hammond presented his second Spring Statement on Wednesday 13th March 2019. Following the Autumn Budget in October 2018, the Spring Statement provides updates on the current performance of the UK economy as well as some future plans.
Download our free 2019 Spring Statement newsletter for a concise summary of the key announcements that will affect your money or your business including:
- Off-payroll working in the private sector – need to know for freelancers and agencies
- Capital Gains Tax private residence relief – need to know for landlords
- Anti-avoidance: R&D tax relief – need to know for Biotech
- Changes to Entrepreneurs’ Relief – need to know for businesses looking to exit
- Rising Residence Nil-Rate Band – need to know for those who are looking for Inheritance Tax Planning advice