2019 seems to have gone by in a whirlwind blur for us. January saw the launch of our new branding and website which we’ve had so much positive feedback on – thank you! We’ll be continuing to develop our online presence in order to ensure it best represents our capabilities as well as provide you with the best advice and resources.
In case you missed it, here are some of our most popular articles from 2019 –
- Entrepreneurs’ Relief
- Statutory Maternity Pay and Maternity Allowance
- EMI Scheme and Share Options
- Why business owners are using the Small Self-Administered Scheme
- How to legitimately claim a holiday through your business
- VAT Reverse Charge for CIS
- Our newest team members
So you are aware, please take note that the office will be closed from the following dates:
- Our last day in the office will be Monday 23rd December 2019. We will be closed from 12 pm.
- The office will reopen Friday 3rd January 2020 at 9 am.
Don’t forget that there are only 37 days between Christmas Day 2019 and 31 January 2020 for the self-assessment tax return deadline! If you need us to help you complete and file your tax return and you have not done so already, please remember that we need all your paperwork in the office with us no later Monday 13 January. After this date we are unable to guarantee that you will not receive a late penalty fee, although we will of course do our very best to submit in time for you.
Until then, we want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us at Ridgefield Consulting.